School Rules for Respect
Be respectful to ALL.
Use appropriate language.
No put down, name calling, or teasing.
Keep hands and feet to yourself.
Play fairly – follow game rules.
- ACCEPTANCE OF DIVERSITY
- SELF DISCIPLINE
- GOOD JUDGMENT
These things are not allowed:
- Running on blacktop
- Playing in restrooms
- Playing behind fences, buildings, and bushes
- Rough and dangerous games
- Throwing objects that might hurt others
- Hitting or hurting another person
- Using bad language or name calling
- Bullying, teasing, or threats
- Food on play structures or around organized games
- Chewing gum
- Soda cans and bottles
- Toys, personal sports equipment and/or electronics
- Cell phone use during school hours
- Riding bikes, scooters, skateboards, rollerblades,
etc. on campus
- Leaving the lunch area without permission
- Playing with school or home PE equipment after school (balls, hula hoops, ropes, etc.)
- Hats may only be worn outdoors. Hats with bills must be forward-facing.
- Shorts and skirts must be minimum of fingertip length.
- Tops must be full-length and have 2” or larger sleeves/straps.
- No undergarments may show.
- All shoes must have a closed toe and a back strap.
- Make up may not be worn to school.
- I will listen to adult supervisors.
- I will tell a yard duty if someone
is hurt, has a problem, or needs help.
- I will ask a yard duty for help if I can’t solve a problem on my own.
- I will get a playground pass to go to the office.
- I will use all playground equipment correctly.
- I will not exclude anyone from any game or
- I will play ball games only in painted courts.
- I will follow the rules to organized games.
- I will play fairly, safely, and show good sportsmanship.
(for not following safety/playground rules)
- Student will discuss infraction with adult.
- Student will be benched or given a time out.
- The yard duty will inform classroom teacher of student’s behavior.
- Student will be sent to the principal.
- Parent will be called or notified for serious conduct/safety issues.